Parents Take a Front Seat
Whether a family member has been diagnosed with psychosis or you're worried that something is wrong, this module will give you unique perspectives and ideas about how you can provide support. It is simple to use just click the forward arrow and follow the instructions. You may review the sections that are most important to you, and you may come back as many times as you'd like. We've given you additional resources so you can more easily find the information that is most relevant to you.
Educators Take a Front Seat
In this short module, you'll explore symptoms of psychosis and resources designed for educators. For a more in-depth youth perspective, we invite you to experience the first section of the Parents' module. You may come back as many times as you'd like. We've given you additional resources so you can more easily find the information that is most relevant to you.
Click to access the e-Learning:
To optimize the learning experience we strongly recommend the following minimum system requirements:
- Internet access (preferably high speed)
- Soundcard, headphones or speakers
- If you have an internet firewall, set free access to www.cannabisandpsychosis.ca.
Many of the course resources are made available in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Reader. Get it here:
This program is built in Flash it is not designed to be taken on mobile or tablet devices including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry or Playbook. Need Flash? Get it here:
If you purchased your computer within the last 3 years, you should not experience any technical difficulties. For computers older than 3 years, we recommend that you contact the nearest computer store for a full health check of your system prior to starting the course.
Some pointers to help you get the most from your e-Learning experience.
- Basic computer skills are required. To advance slides look for the flashing forward arrow on the bottom of the screen OR follow the instructions on the screen.
- You may review the course by yourself or with another person.
- If you have a slow internet connection, please be patient while the videos load.
- If you click on a document in the resource section and you do not see it on your screen, check your downloads folder. Click on the PDF document to open it.
- If you click on a link and go to a web site, close the browser tab or the extra browser window and then return to the course. The course may be "hidden" in the background behind other windows. Minimize all open windows until you’ll see the course window again.